Household Insurance

As a homeowner, the biggest asset you have is probably your home. So it’s important your home iscovered in case the worst happens.

Buildings Insurance covers your house in case of a disaster where your house is so badly damaged that it needs to be completely rebuilt. Building Insurance is highly recommended to protect you against unforeseen circumstances. Virtually every home in the country will have this type of insurance just for that reason, and it could end up proving to be very costly if you do not take the cover out.

Contents Insurance covers all items in your house which are not fixed to the property, for example your furniture, jewellery, appliances and clothing.


As well as the most basic cover, there are a number of optional extras, available for an additional price:

  • Accidental Building Damage
  • Accidental Contents Damage
  • Personal Possessions Cover