Residential Landlord Insurance

If you let your property to tenants, you need more than just insurance. Without the right cover, unexpected events like fire, flooding, vandalism or theft, could result in major losses – leaving you seriously out of pocket. Our affordable cover is designed specifically for landlords. From a small flat to a large commercial property, we will get you covered.

Policy benefits

Untitled-1Residential Landlords – We can provide cover for landlords who have tenants such as:

  • Professional/Working
  • Council Support
  • Asylum Seekers
  • Students
  • Unoccupied

Commercial Landlord Insurance

We can cater for commercial landlords who let their property to commercial businesses. Some of the business types including:

  • Fast Food Takeaway
  • Restaurant
  • Retail Shop
  • Office
  • Unoccupied

Cover available for Residential and Commercial Landlords:

  • Building
  • Loss of Rent
  • Property Owners Liability

Optional extras

You can add any of the following cover options when you get a quote:

  • Accidental damage cover.
  • Landlords contents cover
  • Subsidence, ground heave and landslip cover